We have a few days left of Capricorn season, so to continue on the theme of last week’s New Moon in Capricorn where we decided what success feels like, we will explore how to use our energy to commit to and take responsibility for success in our business. Overnight successes are outliers, success is the long game and you have it in you to achieve all you set out to be using YOUR Capricorn energy.
In this episode:
- Capricorn and the evolution of this energy [ 8:11 ]
- Capricorn by planet [ 17:49 ]
- 10H + Midheaven – Your ultimate authority [ 27:30 ]
- User Question [ 35:53 ]
- Astrology of 1/17 – 1/23 [ 41:37 ]
Capricorn Archetype by the planet
- Sun (to create and live)
- Moon (to feel and intuit)
- Rising (to lead and guide)
- Mercury (to communicate and understand)
- Venus (to connect and attract)
- Mars (to initiate and motivate)
- Jupiter (to believe and expand)
- Saturn (to structure and contract) / containers
- Uranus – (late 80s to early 90s) (to innovate and breakthrough) (non conformist)
- Neptune – (mid 80s to late 90s) (to vision and empathize)
- Pluto – current little ones, (2008 – 2024) (to transform and empower) at the deepest level
10 House and why it’s important for the Capricorn Archetype
Help us find how to best harness our work (along with 2H to earn income and 6H service to others)
Looking at one piece of the map that gives us some information yet not the entire picture
- Find out the sign on your Mid Heaven to understand the archetypal energy you are meant to show up publicly in your field
- Find the ruler of that sign to understand where you are meant to direct that energy in your work, and as an entrepreneur how you are meant to deliver on your business’s mission (what do you deliver)
You will see that this is the core frequency of these energies but these energies can evolve in so many different ways as your desires change and as you gain more experience and authority.
So go inwards, with your free will.
What do you want right now?
What do you want in the future?
How will your decision now impact how you get to where you want to be in the future
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.