Celebrating International Podcast Dayby Leslie Tagorda
Exactly 2 years ago, I had the seed of an idea. I wanted to share globally how entrepreneurs and visionary leaders could harness astrology in practical ways in their work.
I had the desire to speak directly into people’s hearts, to show up consistently, like a dependable best friend.
…To guide others to work easier in their businesses by working in flow with their unique natal star-powered energy.
…To share how to work with instead of against the daily cosmic climate.
I had a desire to commit to a podcast, one that would grow organically, yet surely.
…To reach those that have a curiosity in using astrology in their businesses.
…To reach those that sought star wisdom in a positive empowering way. .
…To reach those that knew that wanted to work in flow with the cosmos.
Today, The Savvy Luminary podcast, 19 months old, creates 2 episodes a week for a total of 117 episodes, reaching listeners in 43 countries from the United States to Uganda.
To you, that listens weekly to be guided by the stars.
To you, that have shared or reviewed my podcast that allows more people to discover the power of astrology in their businesses.
To you, 25 guests that have graciously shared their STAR powers with how they’ve overcome challenges and transformed their wounds into wisdom in their business and visibility.
And to listeners yet to come, that will help me serve many many more people.
Thank you. I’m honored to have commited to this medium of showing up intimately in people’s ears as they go about on their morning walks, or making meals, or getting from place to place.
It’s my honor to serve and I stand committed to bringing more inspiration and aspiration to how you can work the power of the stars in your business.
Check out the top 10 all time episodes.
Links to top 10, guest episodes and more on my website. Link in bio.
Top 10 Episodes
- Episode 93: Colette Baron-Reid: The Universe is Always Talking to You
- Episode 111: More Energetic Visibility with Less Social Media with April Monique
- Episode 56: Theresa Reed – OG of Tarot, Astrology and Spiritual Entrepreneurship
- Episode 51: Capricorn and Midheaven – Committing to your ultimate success
- Episode 58: How You Can Easily Brand Your Business Using Your Natal Astrology
- Episode 12: The Leader You Are Meant to Be, Rising Sign to Shine
- Episode 65: Embracing Your Leadership With Your Rising Sign
- Episode 36: How To Identify and Attract Your Ideal Clients Using Astrology
- Episode 48: Jupiter + Saturn conjunction at Aquarius 0° on Solstice
- Episode 49: 2021 in the Stars – An overview of the energies we all get to work with
- Colette Baron-Reid
- April Monique
- Shirin Eskandani
- Megan Hale
- Tracy Neely
- Asha Frost
- Shaunda Head
- Giselle Allen
- Dr. Sweta Chawla
- Lindsay Bryan-Podvin
- Jeffry Campanero
- Natalie Walstein
- Kim Strobel
- Allison Mondel
- Adrianna Locke
- Vanessa Codorniu
- Grace Van Cleve
- Karen Marzec
- Theresa Reed
- Steph Gaudreau
- Aime Miyamoto
- Johanna Rader
- Jill Jablonski
- Sara McCormick
- Natalie Miller
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨