I had such great intentions and plans for weeks of educational, inspirational podcasts. But that got sidelined as my kindergartener was sent home to quarantine after his first 3.5 days of school because of a Covid-19 case in his classroom. Needless to say, this past week with the full moon has been a brick on the camel’s proverbial back. In today’s unplanned, un-outlined, free form episode, I get curious with how we can validate our own personal challenges when there is so much hurt in the world and how to practice forgiveness for self. If you feel broken by it all, you’re not alone. Sending love to you.
My coping tools:
- Waking up early to get an hour of quiet
- Created a text doc of wonderful things people have said about my work
- Not showing up on social media (although posting scheduled items)
- Forgiving myself for not responding to every message
- Showing up messily without a plan
- Reaching out to friends to share how broken I’m feeling
- Crying and screaming into a pillow
- Apologizing to my child for yelling at him (I’m not perfect)
- Ordering grocery and meal plan delivery
- Eating gifted donuts
Work with me
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand session or two.
Star Powered – 4 Week Intensive
Become the luminary business leader you were born to be by star charting your what, why, how and who of your unique brand identity.
Star Powered teaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs how to use astrology in practical ways to develop your business, empower your clients’ transformation, and propel your brand leadership.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨