Harness the Power of Aries New Moonby Leslie Tagorda
It’s spring break for my kiddo, so we are here in Hawaii with plans to visit family and get some ocean time.
Like so many of our plans over the last 2 years of the pandemic, the Universe has another plan.
Long story short, I am writing this love note to you, from a balcony overlooking Waikiki beach from the comfort of my quarantine room. Yep, I got a mild case of Covid.
I guess I have been asking for some alone time for a while, mentioning what I would do with no other obligations to catch up on Work, reading, rest, and sleep.
I got what I asked for! The Universe works in miraculous ways.
The lesson of this is that The Universe is listening.
And while The Universe may not give you what you expected, she gives you what you want.
As we approach the New Moon in Aries in about 13 hours, the celestial climate is ripe for asking for what you want through intentions.
Intentions are so much more vast than goals. As we all know too well, the more we try to control how we do things, the exact outcomes we desire, the more things don’t go as we planned.
With intentions, our job is to focus on the outcome, not the “how” it will happen.
Just as I had desired some time alone, I didn’t state “how” – although maybe I should have been clearer with my desires for alone time adding the ability to go on long walks.
The details of the hows and strategies can get us stuck from even dreaming up the outcome because we can’t imagine how to accomplish all the little steps.
But the magic of New Moon intentions, is that when you focus on the outcome, The Universe hears your asks and sets the strategies in motion, giving you each stepping stone for when you are ready.
Now as an entrepreneur, business owner, executive or freelancer, YOU are a leader and this New Moon in Aries is a BIG ONE for you.
It’s your time to make a bold intention to deepen your leadership through healing.
Time your New Moon rituals for after the exact meeting, March 31, 2022, at 11:24 PM PT or April 1, 2022, at 2:24 AM ET
New Moon at Aries 11° is closely intertwined with Chiron, the wounded healer, and Mercury, the messenger. Saying it’s time to speak our vulnerabilities and stand up for ourselves as perfectly imperfect wounded leaders.
A wounded leader is a great leader as she leads with bravery, compassion, understanding and empathy.
As a business owner and entrepreneur, you are a leader, and this New Moon you get to deepen your leadership through healing.
A fresh new start, as Aries, kicks off our astrological New Year.
With Aries and your business, this new start is around your identity and vulnerable leadership. With both Mercury, the messenger, and Chiron, the wounded healer woven into this New Moon you are here to Give Voice to Your Wounded Leadership.
You’re invited to breathe life and words into accepting all your past hurts and all your tender growth points as essential assets to your leadership.
Everything you’ve learned as you’ve worked to address and heal your wounds is foundational to the way you help others.
Yes, your healing is still in progress.
And yes, this is an asset, not a liability.
Your wounds make you a resilient, compassionate, connected leader.
With Jupiter meeting up with Neptune in Pisces in just a few days, you’re especially open to inspiration, intuitive hits, and connection with Spirit.
And with Mars and Venus giving Saturn a big squeeze in Aquarius, there’s ample opportunity to ground your flights of fancy into tangible, practical actions with lasting impact.
Now is the time to clarify who you want to be as a leader, and to honor the ways in which everything you’ve been through gives you the strength and softness necessary to realize that vision.
Who do you want to be? Even with your wounds?
How do you want to lead? Even with your past challenges?
Who do you want to attract as you step more into your vulnerable leadership to guide others along their (healing) journey through your Work?
This is such a powerful New Moon to get clear on who and how you want to show up WITH all your valuable vulnerable parts.
What intention will you be setting for this New Moon in Aries?!
More Astro Notes:
- New Moon Conjunct Chiron and Mercury asks “How do you want to feel when you vulnerably speak about your core wounds?”
- Jupiter Neptune conjunction in Pisces asks “What are your dreams and visions sharing with you now about your leadership?”
- Mars, Saturn, Venus conjunction in Aquarius asks “As a vulnerable leader, what socially-aligned networks do you want to call in?”
- Pluto quintile Aries Stellium asks “What spiritual transformation do you desire by leading with your wounds?”
New Moon Aries Personalizations
To personalize your New Moon activation find the house that contains ♈️ Aries 11°. This symbolizes the area of your business and Work that desires a fresh intention.
Today I plant the seeds to bring more vulnerable self-direction and leadership my business’s:
- Aries ♈️ (or 1H): Natural born, decisive identity and leadership role
- Taurus ♉️ (or 12H): Soul searching-flow and intuitive sage wisdom
- Gemini ♓️ (or 11H): Community leadership and social impact activist
- Cancer ♋️ (or 10H): Delivering on your expertise as an emotional pioneer
- Leo ♌️ (or 9H): Global exploration, and visionary trend-setting
- Virgo ♍️ (or 8H): Transformative, trusting, and authentic arbiter
- Libra ♎️ (or 7H): Committed partnerships and outgoing connections
- Scorpio ♏️ (or 6H): Organized systems and effective command
- Sagittarius ♐️ (or 5H): Heart-centered, joyful, and charismatic vanguard
- Capricorn ♑️ (or 4H): Front-line nurturing for family and safe communities
- Aquarius ♒️ (or 3H): Future-oriented oration, writing or thought leadership
- Pisces ♓️ (or 2H): Worthy, resourceful, natural entrepreneurship
Need help finding Aries 11° on your chart? My on-demand mini-training, Written In the Stars can help.
Set Up Your Aries New Moon Ritual
- Open up a space, light a candle, and call in your well ancestors and sacred guides
- Get in flow, maybe move your body, ground yourself, breathe
- Journal, assess the above questions and personalizations
- List, fold a piece of paper in 2, on the left column write down all your hurts in leadership you’ve experienced, on the right, write down what you’ve learned or exceeded because of those experiences
- Burn, tear the piece of paper in half and burn the left side, the things you want to release. (Safely in a fire-safe container)
- Ask, looking at all the strengths from the right side of the paper, how do you see your vulnerable wounded leadership and how do you want to breathe life into it? Distill into one intention you want to plant this Aries New Moon
- Express gratitude to your guides, and close your space.
This New Moon, how will you Give Voice to Your Vulnerable Leadership?
Please do share.
Connect with me!
THE STAR POWERED™ FACEBOOK GROUP