As an entrepreneur and change maker, you are a Visionary, one that holds a vision of a better tomorrow. Your vision of the future is the seed that differentiates you from others in your field and calls in your vast people over your shared ideal. Creating your Vision in your business and brand can feel like too big of a task, and in this episode, I show you the pieces and drop a valuable astrological key to get to your attuned one-of-a-kind vision.
In this episode:
- What is a Brand Vision
- Why it’s so important
- How to use a Brand Vision
- How your Astrology gives you specific insight into your social contribution
Get your FREE Vision worksheet
Mercury Rx and New Moon in Aquarius is asking you to rethink the Vision of the future you want to bring through in your work.
What is a Brand Vision
- It’s your idea and hope of the future that you want to see
- That your Work and business have a clear role in creating
- Incorporates your
- brand positioning (what, why, how and who
- the problem your brand addresses
- your brand values
- Amplified result of transformation across a larger group of people
- Shows change, the social impact that your transformational result has among many people (ripple effect)
Why is it so important
- Resonates and magnetizes community building and customer retention over a shared vision
- Differentiates you from others in your field
- Inspires and activates team (employees, partners, contractors, vendors)
- Guides and strategizes the future of the business and organization
- Feeds marketing and branding campaigns and ideas
How to use a Brand Vision
- Brand documents
- Vision statement
- Philosophy or manifesto
- In your marketing and sales materials, community building and sharing your value
- In creating aligned partnerships
How your Astrology gives you specific insight into your social contribution
- With so many possibilities – and I’m sure you have many different visions
- How do you hone into the one archetypal energy that feeds into your aligned Vision?
- I’ll fill you in on a valuable key (this is an advanced topic that I’ll be taking my students through in Star Powered Voice, the part 2 that will be offered sometime mid year after Star Powered Position.
- Aquarius – where you are meant to look towards the future in your life and Work over collective, humanitarian causes
- 11H Cusp sign is the archetypal energy you are meant to bring in (again I’ll be sharing the exact how to’s in interpreting and applying it into your business in Star Powered Voice)
Work with me
Written in the Stars – How To Read Your Natal Chart For Business
Learn how to create, direct and navigate your business using astrology in a way that is inclusive, empowering and 100% unique to you!
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand™ session or two.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨