Are you like me and have struggled to serve one type of ideal customer, or to know even who you are meant to work with? Guessing at what other biz gurus call your ICA (ideal client avatar) or detailing a useless demographic, deciding on what type of car your ideal customer drives. You are uniquely designed and star-powered to serve the energies of a soul customer based on your astrology and in this episode I’m going to give you the key to unlock this mystery so you can call in your soul customer with joy and ease.
In this episode:
- What your ideal soul customer is and isn’t
- 5 ways to use your astrology to identify and call in your soul customers
- The powerful astrology of the week
What your ideal customer is and isn’t
Is not your ideal clients:
- An avatar Ideal Client Avatar
- Who you should be working with just because you can
Is your ideal clients:
- Experiences, your evolution
- Based on who you want and love working with
- Who lights you up
- Who gets you excited?
- Energetically designed with your AstroGraphics
- A committed relationship to transform and co-create
The biggest key to finding your Ideal Customer
Energy archetype, psychographics, or I call Astro Graphics. Modern psychology is based on ancient archetypes based in ASTROLOGY
Understanding the myths and the energies of these archetypes can be applied to so many different industries and types of clients. This energy stays constant but is in a spectrum of evolution and change, just as you change.
Want the FREE Astro Graphics PDF?
Sign up for our email list below to get your FREE PDF Download
5 Ways to Identify and Attract Your Ideal Customers Using Astrology
1. Lead and step into the power of your RISING SIGN
You do you. It’s honestly as simple as that – when you start with your rising sign. People are already experiencing you as your ascendant (aka rising) so lead with it in your brand identity to become an authentic magnet to your soul customer. No copying or comparing here!
To learn more about your rising sign, listen to Episode 12: The Leader You Are Meant To Be of the Savvy Luminary Podcast
2. Discover your RISING + DESCENDANT POLARITY
Your 7H descendant sign is the energy you are designed to co-create with and commit to. The sign on the 7H descendant captures the spectrum of energies that your soul customers have. It’s not to say all your soul customers will have this sign. It means that they will embody the traits of this astrographic (archetype).
- Aries/Libra – Relationships
- Taurus/Scorpio – Values and Finances
- Gemini/Sagittarius – Communication and shared ideas
- Cancer/Capricorn – Security and status
- Leo/Aquarius – Creativity and Purpose
- Virgo / Pisces – Health
3. Understand your DESCENDANT ASTROGRAPHICS (Archetype)
You want to get into the heart of your 7H descendant to understand the range of expressions, from the low vibrations (problems) to the high vibrations (aspirations), of your soul customer. By understanding the full spectrum, you can plot your customer journey based on this energy.
4. Specify using your other 7H ENERGIES
If you have planets, luminaries or other energetic points in your 7H you can use that to specify even further the energies (problems as well as aspirations) of your soul customer. Each planet or energy will color and add more information to your soul customer’s experience for which you are designed to serve.
Look at your natal chart and see what other planets you have in the 7H. Check to see if you have other signs in the 7H that is more than 23°.
Need to learn how to read your natal chart for business? ⠀
I have a low cost, 4-part training where I go over the fundamental tools to understand How To Read Your Natal Chart for Business. ⠀
5. Add your DESIRES + EXPERIENCE
What do you want? Who do you love working with? What experiences and problems do you love addressing? What aspirations do you love helping people attain? Sprinkle in that magic of what you truly love doing to identify and attract those you are meant to commit to and work with.
How to attract your ideal clients
- Grow into your own rising sign, lead from your rising
- Irresistible to your ideal customers
- Communicate and build relationships – this is going to look like different things
Mercury Retrograde Sur(re)vival Guide
Thursday, October 8, 2020
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM PT // 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM ET
New Moon in Libra Ceremony
Friday, October 16, 2020
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PT // 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM ET
Work with me
We did a thing, Patreon is now available with 3 levels. You can get printable monthly calendars, New Moon intentions, astrology pieces of training, and replays of premium workshops! Please consider supporting this podcast and becoming a Patreon supporter.
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand session or two.
Luminary on Call
Star Powered On-Call Peronzal Biz Astrologer.
Personalized star-charted, cosmically-timed guidance for goal-getting Luminaries.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨