The sky isn’t falling, you don’t have to freak the F out.
Yes Mercury is about to go retrograde, you may already be feeling some of that energy since we have been in the shadow period (the placement in the sky where Mercury will appear to retrace while it’s in retrograde). From Earth Mercury, during retrograde will be move backwards in the sky.
- Shadow Feb 19 – Mar 4
- Retrograde Station Mar 5
- Retrograde Mar 6 – 27
- Direct Station Mar 28
- Post Shadow April 16
Astrologically, the planet Mercury symbolizes the energy that rules, communications, technology, travel, negotiations, transactions, etc.
You know, most everything in modern business life.
And retrograde will take place entirely in the sign of Pisces.
Pisces, traditionally ruled by the Moon, is emotional, compassionate, sentimental, and most definitely mystical. The modern ruler, Neptune represents the watery depths and illusion. Pisces naturally loves the emotional depths, deep ocean dives, and she can go with the flow, often needing structure and containment.
Think everything emotional and instinctual.
Energetically, when Mercury goes backwards, it’s going into a Yin state, a non-active, restorative state. When Mercury goes forward it’s driving the bus on so many modern-world things, it’s no wonder Mercury goes on retreat 3 times a year for 3 weeks each!
If we could only give ourselves permission to retreat like this in our own lives to restore…
But I know, we can’t just stop. Shit still has to get done!
And with this retrograde all in the sign of emotional Pisces, ruled by the moon, we can use the energy to be reflective and intuitive with our decisions.
This is the perfect time to be a bit Yin and approach our lives and businesses to:
We get a redo!
5 things to do in your Business during a Mercury Retrograde.
- Redo – You had a prospect/collaborator/opportunity you really wanted to work with but you haven’t heard from them in a while. Check in and reiterate your interest and why it would be a great fit.
- Review – Your contracts, agreements, policies, and other negotiation or contractual tools you have.
- Refine – Your content that performs well to see if you can optimize it even further. Think your freebie opt-ins, sales pages/funnels that have been active a while, blog posts that get a lot of traffic…
- Backup – Yep, backup your shit. Even if your stuff is on the cloud. Good practice to have it archived every once in a while.
- Relax – Yes, take more time for self care. Relaxing is just as important as doing, you’ll get to restore your reserves and do an even better job.
See, there’s not really a need to freak the F out if you bring a little INTENTION & REFLECTION into your life, during this Mercury Retrograde in Pisces.
Lastly, here are a few tips to prevent headache this Mercury Retrograde season:
- Be intentional
- Slow down
- Check your work
- Backup your files
- Turn off your mobile in the car
- Pad your commute time
- Speak with someone you want to forgive
Ps: Waitlist is now open for the next round of Crystallize, my 12-week brand coaching circle that starts in late March. I’m looking for a few more women biz owners who want to go from stuck to unstoppable!
Pss: My friend Ceca’s invited me and several other women biz owners to speak, panel style on her podcast Truth and Dare Cancer, Episode 20 to talk about struggles and inspiration we all have in our lives. Whether or not you have/had Cancer, this is a fun and inspirational episode!