It’s Sagittarius season and it’s time to dream up that next-level expansion in our businesses! All in time to take the lessons of 2020 and evolve into our highest good in 2021. In this episode I’ll share with you how you are meant to expand the horizons of your business using your Sagittarius Archetype planets and house placements all while using the all-important key of Gratitude.
In today’s episode, we will cover:
- All about Sagittarius Archetype
- How to expand your business using Sagittarius Archetype
- Get ready to plan your 2021
- Astrology of the Week of 11/22 – 11/28
Sagittarius Archetype Meaning
I am Sagittarius ♐️
I am a visionary 💡
I believe 💜
I am optimistic ✨
I am fiery 🔥
I am adaptable 😊
I see my own Truth 👆
I am free 🦅
I am lucky 🍀
I am wise 🦉
I am idealistic ⚡️
What a perfect season to do your big dreaming about 2020, the next decade and beyond. And your vision of how your brand is meant to expand its reach and awareness.
There are no such thing as limits for Sagittarius. Only big dreams, big visions, big beliefs and big philosophies.
If you have strong Sagittarius in your brand such as your Sun, Moon, Rising or Midheaven in Sagittarius, alternatively, Jupiter in your 1, 7 or 10th houses, you are a transformational visionary. To call you a creative is actually too small of a label for you.
Your job is to be able to clearly and eloquently explain your vision of the world to everyone that will listen. That is the challenge, right? To be able to put into words your lofty and intangible vision.
You can do it because you are Sagittarius.
Me, I’m a Sagittarius 🌙 moon! Deep down in my heart, I want to be understood, seen and I want to be an inspiration to others so they too can lead with their vision of a better world.
Am I being too lofty? Perhaps, but I imagine you catch my drift.
Do you have strong Sagittarius in your brand? I’m dying to know your vision!
Sagittarius Archetype by Planets
In your brand and business
Do you have planets in Sagittarius?
With inspiration and vision that expands horizons for all…
- RISING: …I lead and guide
- SUN: …I create and radiate…
- MOON: …I feel and heal…
- MERCURY: I think and express…
- VENUS: I attract and connect …
- MARS: I motivate and energize…
- JUPITER: I expand and believe…
- SATURN: I build and structure…
- URANUS: I innovate and individuate…
- NEPTUNE: I flow and inspire…
- PLUTO: I intensify and distill…
Sagittarius Archetype on the cusps
Where ever you have Sagittarius in your chart is where you are meant to
Be a visionary and expand your horizons
- 1H: I lead and guide with my big vision and inspiration
- 2H: I create value with financial freedom and vast resources
- 3H: I promote and communicate with inspiration and optimism
- 4H: I create belonging with open safe spaces that enable emotional freedom
- 5H: I celebrate and create with expansive vision
- 6H: I serve and practice with greater truth and freedom
- 7H: I connect and relate with visionary seekers through inspiration
- 8H: I trust and heal with freedom and gratitude
- 9H: I believe and see all the possibilities
- 10H: I promise and deliver with hope and justice
- 11H: I impact and change with diverse, inclusive, philosophy
- 12H: I reform and create freedom with truth, hope and optimism
Expand Your Business – where?
Look where you have Sagittarius in your chart, which house is meant to go big, expand your horizons?
Look to where Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius, which house is it placed? That will give you more information on where to direct that energy.
For example, I have Sagittarius on my 6H cusp, service to others, daily routine, health and wellness
I also have both Moon and Neptune in Sagittarius
Meaning I need to feel free, I want to be recognized as inspirational
I elevate that with spirituality and connection to divine with Neptune
I know I need freedom in my daily routine. I know that I have to think really BIG when I want to serve others. I know that I need space to be healthy.
My Jupiter is in the 9H in Aquarius conjunct my Sun
So I direct my need to serve others (6H) in the realm of 9H activities (PR, being online, reaching an international audience, publishing books, public speaking) I’ve just started on my journey here.
But it’s part of my core design that I have only recently used.
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.