Continuing with our Moon theme, we’re going to discuss how to unlock your moon sign and illuminate it for your brand. I like to look at our moon sign as our inner brand, this is the part that most people don’t necessarily see.
But you can always spot somebody who’s not really being authentic or they don’t really know their inner landscape well enough to be operating from it in this kind of mindful conscious way.
When we understand our moon sign, and we’re operating from this place of emotional security, from this place of intuitive trust, when we are constantly up leveling and re examining our roadblocks and our vulnerabilities, this enables us to have to come from this power.
In today’s episode, we will cover
- Unlocking Your Moon Sign
- Moon Sign Meaning in your brand – Your Inner Brand
- 5 Ways to Illuminate Your Moon Sign
- 6 Questions to integrate your moon sign into your brand
- Astrology HIghlights for the week of July 12-18, 2020
5 Ways to Unlock Your Moon Sign
1. Sign / Archetype
Looking at your Zodiac Sign for your Moon and I like to look at them as Archetypes. Your moon sign is very similar to your sun sign, but whereas your sun is your creative, radiant expression, your moon sign is your emotional, intuitive sense, your inner self.
Now, each of these 12 zodiacs are archetypes. They exist on a spectrum, right? They expect they exist from a high vibration to down to low vibration. If we look at each of these archetypes, we can then place that your moon archetype through the filter of your inner emotional intuitive means this looks at your desires, your fields, your ability to heal, and your ability to nurture yourself, as well as others.
On the spectrum and put the filter of your emotional/intuitive self, desire, feel, heal, nurture. You desire to be:
- ARIES: I desire to be first
- TAURUS: I desire to be beautiful
- GEMINI: I desire to be heard
- CANCER: I desire to be accepted
- LEO: I desire to be adored
- VIRGO: I desire to be (imperfectly) perfect
- LIBRA: I desire to be collaborative
- SCORPIO: I desire to be powerful
- SAGITTARIUS: I desire to be free to explore
- CAPRICORN: I desire to be successful
- AQUARIUS: I desire to be nonconforming
- PISCES: I desire to be unconditionally loved
If you’re new to astrology, learning the signs by their element will help you really understand each of the zodiac signs.
- Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Passionate, expressive, creative, inspirational
- Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
- MANIFESTING: Practical, sensual, grounded
- Libra, Aquarius, Gemini
- Think, connect, relate, understand
- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
RECEIVING: Heal, nurture, feel
- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Quality / Modality
- Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn)
First, starter, instigator
- Fixed (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius)
Problem solver, steadfast, stubborn
- Mutable (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces)
Changing, versatile, freedom
Moon House Placement
The house placements are really important because you can find out where your life or because I’m a business astrologer when your business you need to express your desires. You can also see where and how in your business you can best access healing based on the placement of your moon sign.
If you’re not sure how to find what house your moon sign is in, I do have a course called “How to Read Your Natal Chart for Business where you learn how to create, direct and navigate your brand using astrology.
Where in your biz you need to express your desires:
- 1H: I lead and guide with my emotions/intuition
- 2H: I build value with my emotions/intuition
- 3H: I promote and communicate with my emotions/intuition
- 4H: I root and belong with my emotions/intuition
- 5H: I celebrate and create with my emotions/intuition
- 6H: I serve and practice with my emotions/intuition
- 7H: I connect and relate with my emotions/intuition
- 8H: I trust and heal with my emotions/intuition
- 9H: I believe and see with my emotions/intuition
- 10H: I promise and deliver with my emotions/intuition
- 11H: I impact and change with my emotions/intuition
- 12H: I surrender and flow with my emotions/intuition
An aspect is a relationship between your moon and any other planetary energies in your natal chart. If you have an aspect, this is going to give you more information as to what you need to feel or how you need to use your moon sign in your brand.
- Conjunction – A blend of your emotions and another planet are closely aligned with each other within about five degrees.
- Opposition – An integration between your emotions and another planetary energy is facing each other 180° apart.
- Square – A trigger between your emotions and another planetary energy are 45°apart.
- Trine – A flow between your emotions and another planetary energy at a 120° angle
6 questions to integrate your Moon sign into your brand
Moon sign wants you to get curious about
- What does success feel like (feeling while receiving)?
- How do I want to feel (what feels secure)?
- How do I desire to be recognized/acknowledged?
- What shadows need TLC and healing?
- What motivates me? My why?
- How does my intuition communicate with me?
Want to get the entire Moon Worksheet?
Sign up to become a Patreon, where you will get access to these worksheets and so much more!
Astrology of the week Sunday, June 28 – July 4, 2020
Work with me
We did a thing, Patreon is now available with 3 levels. You can get printable monthly calendars, New Moon intentions, astrology pieces of training, and replays of premium workshops! Please consider supporting this podcast and becoming a Patreon supporter.
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand session or two.
Join Luminary Rising
In July, my flagship branding and astrology program Luminary Rising is focusing on our Moon signs. How we desire to be seen in our business, what motivates us (or holds us back) and how we need to move through those blocks. All this represented in our Moon Sign. This is a perfect time to join the community of other driven spiritual entrepreneurs building their brand awareness using astrology. I have a summer special so you can do the restorative work during this season.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨