Mars Retrograde is coming, we get this cycle for about 10 weeks every 2 years or so. And it’s 2020 so of course, we’re having it this year from September 9 – November 13!
Mars Retrograde is the time to reaffirm what energizes and motivates YOU in your business and brand.
Where it falls in our chart magnifies where we need to save energy, heal stress/frustration and optimize our energy better.
We get to Stop to see what motivates us.
Similar to when Mercury and Venus go retrograde, the energy asks us to reevaluate, reflect and redirect and because it’s Mars we are highlighting our energy, activation and power.
In this episode, I will share with you the wisdom of Mars Retrograde:
- What is Mars Retrograde
- Mars Retrograde schedule
- How to personalize the insight of Mars Rx according to your natal chart
- 5 things to do and not do in Mars Rx
Mars Retrograde in Aries
What to do at each phase
- July 26 – Mars enters shadow zone 15°
- Sept 6 – Mars stations 28°
- be mindful, this energy builds up here like a revving of an engine.
- Sept 9 – Mars Retrograde 28°
- Notice the themes of frustration – what is coming apart at this time
- Oct 13 – Mars opposite Sun 20°
- Midway point – Mercury Retrograde
- Nov 4 – Mars stations 15°
- Make a plan of action what things need to modify.
- What pieces do you have left to work with?
- What will you keep?
- Nov 13 – Mars Direct 15°
- Another shifting of gears, feel into possible frustrations
- Jan 3 – Mars leaves shadow 28°
- Redo and implement
- Other transit Astrology that will add and support or modify
- Mercury Retrograde Oct 13/ Nov 3 – thought processes
In November when Mars stops to move forward again you will have the time to reintegrate your reaffirmed energies into the world and benefit from this cycle.
How to personalize this Mars Rx to your natal energies
House it goes through shows us where you might have overextended your energy. Review and take care of any energy leaks and loose ends.
Are you taking responsibility for how your actions, passions, and influence (or lack of) have resulted in your current success or failure in your business
Take responsibility for how your actions, passions, and influence (or lack of) have resulted in your current success or failure in this area of your life.
Are there new ways to get what you want from your life?
But get certain that what you are moving towards is really what you truly desire.
5 Things to do and not do in your business
- Do let go of stress and frustration
- What in your brand needs energy management?
- What in your work is causing anxiety, stress, and frustration
- Assess what can be modified.
- Transmuted? There are times that frustrations need a deep dive, to get more frustrated to get to the bottom
- Do re-assess motivations and priorities
- Do you love what you are doing?
- Or doing this for others?
- Have your priorities shifted? Especially during this awakening time of Covid 19?
- Do you still desire what you are working towards?
- Do launch using the themes of Mars Rx
- Do Work with the energy
- Do work launch projects that focus on de-stress, re-aligning motivations
- Do expect to put in consistent effort
- Don’t launch long-term projects unless focusing on the Mars Rx themes
- Do use anger and assertiveness in productive ways
- Turn frustration into fuel
- Anger into boundaries
- Aggressiveness into assertiveness
- Getting paid and paid on time
- Telling clients no
- Telling inquiries no
- Consequences when expectations not met
- Do step into your own power
- Reconnect with your own power – it’s different for everyone
- Your leadership style
- Your activation style
- Look to your Mars – zodiac, element, modality for clues
- Mars in Taurus (like being born during a Retrograde
Questions to ask yourself
- Are you in a constant state of stress?
- Or are you clear about what needs modification?
- Are you motivated by your needs, wants, and desires?
- Or someone else’s?
- Or have your priorities shifted and you haven’t yet changed course?
- Are you launching offers that are aligned with the energy of these 10 weeks?
- Are you living in alignment with your unique energy?
- Or are you overwhelmed by living up to others’ energies and expectations?
- Or are you not familiar with your specific energies?
- Are you being aggressive or assertive?
- Or are you using your anger in productive ways?
- What new strategies can you develop?
- Are you embodied in your own power?
- Or are you giving it away?
- Or are you not being clear with your boundaries?
- Are you taking responsibility for how your actions, passions, and influence (or lack of) have resulted in your current success or failure in your business
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.