Mars Retrograde is coming, we get this cycle for about 10 weeks every 2 years or so. When Mars is in Gemini, the energy can be scattered and erratic, changing in the Wind. Mars in Gemini challenges you to direct your thoughts, mindset, words and understanding to activate a call to action. And when Mars is in Retrograde you get to redirect, reaffirm, and reassess, reenergize your Gemini understanding. It’s like a Mercury Retrograde on steroids! This energy asks “how will you redirect and reassert your energy through your mindset, thoughts, and call to action?”.
In this episode:
- Mars Retrograde In Gemini
- What is Mars Retrograde
- Mars Rx in Gemini Schedule
- Mars Rx Highlights
- How to personalize this Mars Rx to your Natal Energies
- 6 Things to do during this Mars Rx
- Mars Rx in Gemini Personalization
Mars Retrograde Gemini 25°
Reenergize Your Thoughts
Mars Retrograde in Gemini asks, “how will you redirect and reassert your energy through your mindset, thoughts, and call to action?”
Mars represents your physical energy, vitality, initiative, and leadership. It’s your ability to motivate and get things done. You need Mars energy to activate, take a stand, and advocate.
When Mars is in Gemini, the energy can be scattered and erratic, changing in the Wind. Mars in Gemini challenges you to direct your thoughts, mindset, words and understanding to activate a call to action.
And when Mars is in Retrograde you get to redirect, reaffirm, and reassess, reenergize your Gemini understanding. It’s like a Mercury Retrograde on steroids!
It’s likely that in the last few years, as you’ve dismantled outdated ideas and principles, you’ve shifted your perspective on what’s right and what you stand for. With this Mars Retrograde in Gemini, you reorganize your motivation, drive, and energy to ensure it’s directed in the right places.
Get your FREE Mars Retrograde Worksheet
Take a deep dive into how you can use this Mars Rx energy in your changemaking Work.
By entering your email, you will be subscribed to my free monthly StarCast newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Mars Retrograde Facts
As a personal planet, Mars only appears to go in reverse every 26 months for about 2 – 2.5 months. That’s about 9% of his entire orbit. The last time Mars was in retrograde was Sept – Nov 2020 in his home sign of Aries.
As a personal planet, we do feel his retrograde cycle intimately on a personal level in our lives and Work.
When Mars is in retrograde you get to:
- Review your energy
- Reaffirm your motivation
- Restrain energy leaks
- Re-manage your anxiety/stress/fear
In Gemini, this review is for how you use your voice, your message and your dialogue skills to take action, stand up for what’s right, and activate your people over a shared idea and the ideals of spiritual entrepreneurship and Work. Use this time to refine your energy and your message for maximum impact.
During a Mars Rx, it’s a good time to work on your energy, anxiety, frustrations and fears. Find where you are using too much energy or where you need to reallocate your fuel. Reexamining what brings you ease vs. frustration and see what adjustments you need to make in your messaging.
Especially reactivating for Gemini, Sagittarius, Pisces and Virgos (in that order).
Sun, Moon, Rising, Midheaven and other angles!
What is Mars Retrograde?
Mars is our energy to initiate and take action on our wants and desires (from Venus) based on what we know (from Mercury)
Mars teaches us how to to productively direct our fear, anger and frustration. Anger is an important tool but only when we learn how to express it and communicate constructively. Anger can’t serve us if we bottle it up or release in aggressive, violent ways.
Mars only does this backtrack every 2 years so it’s an important time where we are asked to reaffirm our motivations and reassess our power.
Are you living your power or giving it away in your Work?
It is a time to slow down and notice energy leaks and frustrations. And learn how to use our anger in productive ways.
Mars Retrograde is the time to reaffirm what energizes and motivates YOU in your business and brand.
Where it falls in our chart magnifies where we need to save energy, heal stress/frustration, and optimize our energy better.
Stop to see what motivates us.
It helps us heal stress/frustration and optimize our energy better to reaffirm what motivates us.
This is a necessary time to re-organize and re-manage our energies in your life and business.
Mars Retrograde in Gemini Schedule
- 9/4 Enters shadow zone – Gemini 8°
Time to notice old patterns breaking down – What am I currently noticing that needs reconsideration?
- 10/30 Station retrograde – Gemini 25°
Time to reflect- be mindful, this energy builds up here like a revving of an engine.
- 12/7/2022 Midpoint combust – Gemini 16°
Overload – Time to evaluate the importance of this realization – What space can I create to feel and notice this illumination
- 1/12/23 Station direct – Gemini 8°
Intense – Time to experience forward momentum – What space can I create to feel and notice this illumination?
- 3/15/23 Leaves shadow zone – Gemini 25°
Time to catch up without rushing – What actions and in what order will I do to reintegrate?
Mars Rx in Gemini Pressure Points
Mars will be highlighting the space between Gemini 8° – Gemini 25° three times. The midpoint of Gemini 16° is where the Sun and Mars will meet on December 7. The moon is involved too, so emotions will run high!
Sensitive points Gemini 8°, Gemini 16°, Gemini 25° – check your chart for what you have near these degrees.
Expect those energies to feel the heat!
Mars Rx in Gemini Highlights
- Highlights 17° (Gemini 8° – 25°), 10 weeks Rx,
What messages and mindsets need to be re-energized?
- Mars Rx Combust includes Mars/Moon conjunction
What emotions run high? What can you no longer stand for?
- Mars square Neptune 10/12, 11/19, 3/23
To what ideas and vision will you devote yourself?
- Mars trine Saturn 9/28, 11/28, 3/30/23
What action and commitment are sparked?
- Mercury opposite Mars 11/29
For what or who do you need to speak up?
- Venus opposite Mars 11/30
What values and appreciation do you need to energize?
How can I personalize this Mars Rx to my Natal Energies?
Look at the house it goes through shows us where you might have overextended your energy and need to reassess your thoughts. Review and take care of any energy leaks and loose ends.
Are you taking responsibility for how your actions, passions, and influence (or lack of) have resulted in your current success or failure in your business
Take responsibility for how your actions, passions, and influence (or lack of) have resulted in your current success or failure in this area of your life.
Are there new ways to get what you want from your life?
Are there gaps in your mindset that you need to readjust?
Is your messaging and words set up to advocate instead of critique?
But get certain that what you are moving towards is really what you truly desire.
What are 6 things you can do during this Mars Rx for your Changemaking Work?
- Do manage fear, anger, and frustration
- Do asses your energy
- Do notice causes of anxiety, stress, and frustration
- Assess what can be delegated, released, and recalibrated.
- Do use your words to advocate instead of reject
- Do use your words to advocate
- Reaffirm your mindset
- Call your people to action
- Do re-assess motivations and priorities
- Do you love what you are doing?
- Or doing this for others?
- Have your priorities shifted? Do you still desire what you are working towards?
- Do launch using the themes of Mars Rx
- Do re-energize your messages, calls to action
- Do expect to put in consistent effort for the long term
- Don’t launch long–term projects unless focusing on the Mars Rx themes
- Do use anger and assertiveness in productive ways
- Do turn frustration into fuel
- Do turn Anger into boundaries
- Do harness words into advocacy
- Do step into your own power
- Reconnect with your own power – it’s different for everyone
- Do activate your leadership style
- Do work on mindset that motivates you
Your Mars Rx Personalizations for your Changemaking Work
Gemini 8°-25° shows us where we need to reaffirm our energy to remove loose ends.
Stop your energy leaks, redirect your mindset, reassert your thoughts and re-energize your message in your…
- Gemini (or 1H): leadership and brand identity
- Taurus (or 2H): values, contributions and money matters
- Aries (or 3H): communications and shared knowledge
- Pisces (or 4H): home base and community obligations
- Aquarius (or 5H): creativity and passion in work
- Capricorn (or 6H): day-to-day sustainability and systems
- Sagittarius (or 7H): client co-creation and partnerships
- Scorpio(or 8H): ability to evolve and leverage liabilities
- Libra(or 9H): capacity to inspire and re-vision beliefs
- Virgo (or 10H): visibility and recognized expertise
- Leo (or 11H): creating a larger community for impact
- Cancer (or 12H): potential to uncomplicate and release
*For accuracy find the house(s) that contain Gemini 8°-25°. If you have multiple houses that contain this area, prioritize the house that is ruled by Gemini.
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.