Mercury Retrograde is almost here for the third cycle in 2020 and I get a sense that people are much more fearful than even a regular Mercury Retrograde cycle – yes, this cycle is intertwined with the US elections!
This third cycle highlights powerful Scorpio – our authentic and intuitive power. We’ve been experiencing water signs for the past few years, really asking us to get in touch with what’s in our intuition and to rethink what it means to hold space and transform.
In this episode, I aim to inspire you to understand and work with Mercury Retrograde energy in your business instead of freaking the F out.
In today’s episode, we will cover
✨ Astrology and meaning of this third Scorpio – Libra Mercury Retrograde energy in 2020 [[ 3:18 ]]
✨ Dos and Don’ts of MRx in Scorpio in our business [[ 24:03 ]]
✨ Astrology of the week of October 4 – 10 [[ 31:53]]
What is Mercury Retrograde
From our perspective on earth, Mercury appears to be going backwards. It happens 3x a year as Mercury zips around the sun much faster than us – about 88 earth days. From our spot on earth, Mercury will at times through its cycle look like it’s moving faster, slower, stopping and then going backwards When Mercury, a personal planet goes retrograde, it’s at it’s the closest point to Earth and that is why we feel it so much.
This time, Mercury Retrograde will be in Scorpio-Libra.
- Scorpio Themes – trust, intuition, authentic power, distilling/eliminating – Mars co-ruler
- Libra Themes – connection, collaboration, balance, love
If you want to learn more about Mercury Retrograde, take a listen to the previous episodes below.
- Episode 4: Mercury Retrograde – how to prepare in your business
- Episode 21: Mercury Retrograde Sur(re)vival Guide – Change your fear and heal during Mercury Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde Fall 2020 Schedule
- Sept 24 Mercury enters shadow Libra 26°
- Oc 11 Mercury Stations Scorpio 11°
- Oct 13 Mercury Retrograde Scorpio 11° / Mars opposite sun
- Oct 25 Mercury combust sun
- Nov 3 Mercury Direct Libra 26° / ELECTION DAY
- Nov 20 Mercury leaves shadow Scorpio 11°
6 Things to do during MRx
- Replenish our authentic power
- Reconnect / to our heart’s desires, higher self, soul customers
- Rethink / our emotions
- Re-intuit / listen to your gut/intuition/spidey sense
Dos and Don’ts of MRx
You know the general “Dos” during MRx. Mercury rules, communication, technology, short distance travel, neighborhood, siblings or close community. So when it goes backwards, there could be a lot of misfirings.
- Backup your tech
- Have plan’s A, B, C
- Trust your intuition, trust your heart
5 things to rethink in your brand during MRx
- Reauthenticate Power
- Reignite Intuition
- Reorganize trust
- Rethink co-creation
- Realign connections and collaborations
House by House
What Mercury Retrograde wants you to rethink and reorganize these areas of your brand and business
Discover the house(s) that Mercury highlight between Scorpio 11° and Libra 26°
- 1H: Self and brand identity
- 2H: Values and finances
- 3H: Connection and messaging
- 4H: Emotional security and community
- 5H: Creativity and passion
- 6H: Order, wellness, and daily routine
- 7H: Relationships and collaborations
- 8H: Self-trust and true transformation
- 9H: Beliefs and promoting yourself
- 10H: Accomplishment and ultimate mission
- 11H: Humanity and your social impact
- 12H: Unity, ease and flow
Mercury Retrograde Sur(re)vival Guide
Thursday, October 8, 2020
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM PT // 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM ET
New Moon in Libra Ceremony
Friday, October 16, 2020
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PT // 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM ET
Work with me
We did a thing, Patreon is now available with 3 levels. You can get printable monthly calendars, New Moon intentions, astrology pieces of training, and replays of premium workshops! Please consider supporting this podcast and becoming a Patreon supporter.
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand session or two.
Luminary on Call
Star Powered On-Call Peronzal Biz Astrologer.
Personalized star-charted, cosmically-timed guidance for goal-getting Luminaries.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ Astrology Twist ✨