We are the tail-end of Cancer season and what better way to close out this season with one final episode all about the Moon Sign.
You know that I love talking about the Moon Sign. A few weeks ago I posted a question in The Savvy Luminary about your business and your moon sign, and there were so many great questions.
So before I left for Hawaii, I decided to hold a fun Q+A about the Moon Sign in your business in my free Facebook group, The Savvy Luminary. Enjoy this fun, conversational Q+A about how you can use your moon sign in your business.
In this episode:
- Your Moon Sign
- What it means in your business
- Moon by Elements
- Q+A Segment
- Our Moon sign is our energy of the expectations that we have on our mother.
- This is the WHY, the WHY we do things.
- Represents our family stories (intergenerational stories)
- The importance of understanding these stories is to help you unfold YOUR truth and your WHY.
Moon by Element
- Cancer, Scorpio Pisces
- These are our healing and emotional signs.
- They are deeply connected and united through emotional understanding
- Creating boundaries with other people.
- Cancer Moon
- Creating that safe space
- Protecting the Space, but still be inclusive.
- Scorpio Moon
- Looking at all the taboos or shame and understanding how we can use these stories to feel better.
- Trust and Power in their own institution
- Trust in your own deeper power
- Pisces Moon
- Needs boundaries
- Feels so much
- Gemini, Aquarius and LIbra
- Social Moons
- Connecting through
- Creating Relationships
- Sharing Information
- Gemini Moon
- Collects Information
- Needs to be heard and understood
- Libra Moon
- Feel they are connected to someone
- Having deep interpersonal relationships
- The need to feel they are part of a group
- Aquarius Moon
- They also want to be part of the group
- But they want to be part of a movement
- They want to be part of a big social structure that is affecting change
- They want to feel like they are being innovative.
- Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo
- Receptive Signs
- Creational Signs
- Taurus Moons
- Creating Physical security (why do I need to serve, food, clothing, etc)
- Creating a Legacy
- Capricorn Moon
- Achievement Oriented
- Virgo Moon
- Need things to be perfect as possible
- Want to feel healthy
- Want to feel Organized
- Be part of a wholeness
- Leo, Sagittarius, Aries
- Aries Moon
- Needs to be the first
- Claim you are the best
- Sagittarius Moon
- Feeling of freedom
- Experiencing new things
- Needing to have a choice
- Leo Moon
- Know what they want
- The need to be recognized and adored
Get on the Star Powered Waitlist
If you’re interested in Star Powered, a 4 week intensive to learn your What, Why, How, and who of your brand, head over to thesavvyluminary.com/waitlist.
The last day to get these fast action bonuses will be Friday, July 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM!
Work with me
Want to overcome your fears and see your fullest potential? Invest in an AstroBrand session or two.
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ AstroBrand ™ Twist ✨