Other ways to enjoy this post
All about the Virgo Full Moon and Mercury Station Direct.
- What is a full moon
- The Virgo Full Supermoon
- Virgo / Pisces meaning
- Mercury Retrograde lessons
- Letting it all go with a cleansing Full moons RITUAL for forgiving and letting go of expectations
Before we get started
I wanted to shout out to Apple Podcast user that left this amazing review.
Mind Money Balance:
“Leslie guides you through the stars in a way that is approachable, fun, and clarifying! So many entrepreneurs are caught up on the next best strategy (you need a funnel! A FB Group! An evergreen webinar!) and what The Savvy Luminary does is quiet all that noise so you can focus on what works best for YOUR ideal clients. Not using yet another ideal client avatar, but using your brand’s chart to dig into the psycho-graphics of your ideal client. What are their wants, needs, desires, roadblocks and challenges that YOU are uniquely positioned to solve?”
I love this so much! Thank you
I have these amazing gifts to give to you!
Leave a review on Stitcher or Apple Podcasts.
I’ll select one review a week, read your review on the podcast and mail you one of these amazing goodie bags!
Have a biz bestie? Share this podcast with them. Tell them to leave a review and mention you in the review and I’ll send BOTH of you one of these fun prizes.
What is a full moon
- Moon is exactly opposite the sun reflecting it’s full light (the zodiacs will always be their polar opposites)
- Supermoon is when the moon is the closest to Earth in its monthly orbit and it appears to be brighter and larger in the sky.
- Virgo / Pisces polarity
This Full Supermoon in Virgo
- Moon opposite the Pisces Sun conjunct ruler of Pisces/Neptune
- Earth-Moon in flow with all those planets still in Capricorn Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, Mars
- Moon also in flow with Venus conjunct Uranus in Taurus
- Earth focused
- Supported by Mercury Station Direct!
Virgo Lessons / Pisces
- Working efficiently
- Being organized
- Service to others
- A need to be whole, healthy and maybe a bit of a perfectionist
- Worried that everything isn’t yet perfect
- Ruled by Mercury – isn’t this interesting how Mercury Retrograde supported this months moon cycle of New to Full moon
Mercury Retrograde Lessons
- March 9 stations direct, done with our first
- How was it for you?
- My stories
- Client stories
- Did you clean up? Did you bring in ease and flow
- Expectations? Wins? Realizations?
- Honestly, a big drop in energy for me
- Not wanting to show up – but how do you do that when you’ve committed?
- Book Proposal
- RELEASE AND LET GO!
Full Moon Rituals
Time to celebrate wins, forgive and let go of obstacles
- Virgo New Moon back in September
- Set intentions around service to others
- My intentions: to reach more visionary women-owned businesses.
- To be a service to them to let them know there is a better way to brand
- I wanted to reach 10k followers on instagram so I could get those links and serve even more
- I wanted my message to reach father and help THOUSANDS of women establish their expertise and brand in their unique way
- What happened? What didn’t happen
- Ritual – mentioned in Episode 5 all about New Moon in Pisces and how to create a new moon ritual
- Steps are the same
- But your intention instead of creating a new intention
- Celebrate and give thanks for winds
- Acknowledge and release obstacles that are holding you back
- In my instance…
Celebrate, Forgive and Release during Virgo Full Moon and Mercury Retrograde
- Celebrate the successes
- you’ve had around organization, efficiency and service to others
- Forgive the things that didn’t go your way?
- Forgive yourself
- Forgive others you may be blaming
- Let go and release
- Need to be perfect
- Idea that you didn’t achieve your goals exactly the way you planned them
- Need help? Questions to ask yourself:
- Are there any fruits of my work that I must celebrate and give thanks?
- Who needs forgiveness? Myself? Vendors? Clients? Partners?
- What expectations need releasing?
If you’re interested in learning more about your unique differentiators and how you can stand out as the luminary that you are, I offer a single session and multi-session AstroBrand reading where we meet 1:1….
In May, I’ll be opening my flagship offering, a year-long emersion where you will learn everything you need to create the vision, voice, and style for your brand so you can stand out as the luminary.
And if you want to get started right now to know what your next step in creating a stand out brand, take my self-assessment and answer 21 yes/no questions to get your number one thing you need to work on before you take any next step in your branding journey.
Again, I best help those who want to stand out in the field and be visible contributing experts in their community.
Astrology Highlights for Entrepreneurs: Week of March 8 – March 9
Super Full Moon in Virgo 19°
Monday 3/9/2020 | Exact 1:48pm ET | 10:48am PT
Full moon in Virgo.
We’ll celebrate our wins around creating organization and efficiency in our business, look at how far you’ve come. If no wins, what do you need to let go of to bring in more org into your daily routine that will support you.
Super Full Moon
Moon opposite the Pisces Sun conjunct ruler of Pisces/Neptune Earth Moon in flow with all those planets still in Capricorn Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, Mars Moon also in flow with Venus conjunct Uranus in Taurus. Earth focused
Mercury Stations Direct
Monday 3/9/2020 | Exact: 11:49pm ET | 8:49pm PT
We’re moving forward but have some backtracking to do, as I mentioned, Mercury will track back and be in Pisces until April 10!
Astrology Coming Up
The rest of March promises to be action-packed!
Heavy hitters this week but it’s setting us up for more action in later March
If you’ve been consistently doing the DAILY work in your business, you may begin to get recognition for all that hard work you’ve been putting in.
Other ways to enjoy this post
Brand Strategy | Logo Design | Web Design with an ✨ Astrology Twist ✨